Thursday 4 November 2010

Thursday November 4th

The last few weeks have been absolute hell for me.
Due to yet another cock-up at the dole office, I was left completely penniless and, for about a fortnight, was forced to steal food from stores in my area so my family could still eat.
The state pays me £65.35 per week as Job seekers Allowance and once the bills are out of the way,
I am usually left with a little over a pound a day to live on.
Today I've managed £1.50.
I've been doing a lot to try and find work. I visit my local library for an hour every day to use their computers for internet jobsearches.
I have CV's uploaded on monster.co.uk, reed.co.uk, inretail.co.uk and several others.
I signed up with a recruitment agency middleton-murray.com in the hope that I'll find a job through them.
My most recent interview was on this Monday just gone.
it was for a management trainee job, applied for via reed. it turned out to be one of those really naff
commission only door to door sales jobs where you pressure old ladies in to buying things that they don't need or want. I googled the company offering the job and the results turned up some juicy stuff about the whole company being fake.
Glad I didn't take the job. The hours and pay would have been really shitty and I'd probably have quit six months done the line anyway.
Just to let you know.....
The company is currently calling itself UNIK CORPORATION LTD.
and they're based at 1-5 BATH ST, LONDON EC1V.
Jobhunters in london , beware.....

No comments:

Post a Comment