Tuesday 3 August 2010

Tuesday August 3rd.

Hi and welcome to my blog!  Here I'll tell you what I get up to in my day plus my thoughts and feelings on
various subjects. It will basically be like a diary.
I must warn readers that I can be very highly opinionated so if you find anything causes offence, then I apologise beforehand.

Tuesday August 3rd 2010:

I have been unemployed since September last year and been signing on for the same amount of time.
It really does get me down sometimes.
I've lost count of the number of CVs (or Resume's) that I've mailed, been to loads of interviews
and I'm still looking.
Today I had to go down to Shepherds Bush in West London, for a practice interview run by a company
who are contracted by the Uk' Government Department for Work and Pensions, with the task of helping people find jobs. They are a company called Ingeus.
My appointment with them was scheduled for 1pm today, but thanks to the traffic and the London Buses,
I was twenty minutes late and had to re-schedule. Thank goodness I called ahead to let them know what was happening. I'm still at their office as I'm writing. (using their computers of course)
I figured I may as well do something constructive and worthwhile instead of walking back out the door belly
aching about a wasted journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment