Monday 6 September 2010

monday september 6th 2010

Today I had to go up to ingeus' office in Shepherd's Bush for an appointment. well I thought it was an appointment anyway. It turned into a two-hour long field trip doling out copies of my CV to as many stores as possible within the space of those two hours.Also I am feeling like absolute shit right now because for whatever reason, the fuckin' dole office havn't been paying me for the last fortnight.
Each time I'd phone them, the person answering said they'd get back to me or get someone else to.
So far nothing has been done. The last time this happened was down to me actually missing a couple of signing dates but this has since been resolved, this time it's my so-called "advisors" fault.
The stupid bitch has signed me on correctly but then forgotten to forward the relevant paperwork to the payments department.
or so I'm told.
However on august 14th, I done a paid work trial for one day at local bike shop. Fifty pounds cash in the hand for Seven hours work. I believe that me doing this has got something to do with it.
I went back to the dole office after the trial to declare my earnings and thought everything would be fine but since the trial, all this has happened.
I think something very fishy is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment